Approach to Education
Our daycare centers provide a balanced approach, giving you the peace of mind that your children will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our daily schedule offers opportunities for learning through play and exploration, with a focus on literacy, math, science, music, dance and movement, independence and self-esteem.
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots–people wanna know you have some.
Every Day Children Develop Skills in the Main Areas of Development
- Cognitive Development: Learning and solving problems
- Social, Physical, Emotional Development: Interacting with others
- Speech and Language Development: Understanding and using language
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills Development: Using their muscles
- Creative Development: Using imagination and expressing ideas
Daily Activities – We offer a variety of activities:
- Individual and Group Activities: crafts, story-time, music, and games
- Indoor and Outdoor Physical Activities: yoga, hula hoop and ball activities, playground time, dancing, neighbourhood walks
- Special Activities: music classes, visitor presentations in various areas (science, art, music, yoga, etc.), and field trips to provide first-hand learning experiences (zoo, science center, etc.)
- Rest time: for younger children
Healthy Meals for Your Loved Ones
- Children grow and develop quickly. Our centers provide healthy and nutritious meals during the day. We provide breakfast, a hot lunch and an afternoon snack. The meals are free of trans fats and MSG. We do not serve pork or pork products at our centre. Our teachers sit and eat with children to model table manners and healthy eating habits. We promote mealtime as a social time, and we encourage children and caregivers to talk to and learn from each other.